A list of barefoot shoes in larger sizes.
My goal of starting the Barefoot Shoe Guide was to help everyone find a pair of barefoot shoes they love. That includes hard to find shapes, sizes, or styles. If you have larger feet, you may be finding it challenging to find a pair of barefoot shoes in your size. Many brands stop at size men’s US14/EU48. In this blog post, we’ll explore the options available to those with larger feet.
Note: This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click on one of them, we may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
FAQ: Are there barefoot shoes in larger sizes?
Despite the challenges, there are brands that recognize the demand for barefoot shoes in larger sizes and strive to be inclusive. Here are some brands that provide options for people with larger feet and go up to at least Men’s US15 or EU49.
These are listed men’s US sizes, but many of these shoes are unisex, so most work for women that need larger sizes too (though you may have to click on the men’s section to see these larger sizes).
Brands that go up to Men’s US15/EU49
- Xero Shoes
- Vivobarefoot | Code KELLY10 for 10% off
- Birchbury | Code KELLY10 for 10% off
Brands that go up to Men’s US16/EU50
Brands that go up to Men’s US17/EU51
- FeelBarefoot store on Etsy | KELLY50 for 50% off
- Deliberate Life Designs Sandals | Code KELLY10 for 10% off
- Tadeevo | In a “big sizes” section on their website
Custom Barefoot Shoes
Another route to getting barefoot shoes in larger sizes is to order from a brand that does custom barefoot shoes. Here are the brands that do custom sizes.
- Deliberate Life Designs Sandals | Code KELLY10 for 10% off | Running and hiking sandals
- The Drifter Leather | Made-to-order footwear including boots, sneakers and dress shoes
- Gea Soles | Leather boots, dress shoes and sneakers
- Gaucho Ninja | Custom books, including barefoot safety boots. Note these are very expensive, with prices starting over $1K.
Know of another brand that makes barefoot shoes in larger sizes? Let us know in the comments.